Chris Quay's Facebook profile

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Break The Walls

Just came back from church.
About to bathe right now, but Im doing this first.
When I was walking back to my house, I passed these two Indian guys from Sunray. Whatever that is... They where singing like some Indian Song together. Haha. Totally like out of tune. That "inspired" me to create my own Indian song:) Hahaha... Mine was so much better than theirs:D

.

I wanna change blogskin cause this one is getting kinda boring. BUT, I cant get it right... The thing keeps saying like wrong format and stuff when I upload the new skin that I want onto this thing. Stupid shit...

Gonna get back some or maybe like all the results this week. Damn... I got back Chem and ____ already. Chem i got like 45/70. I would say thats pretty darn good. Compared to the rest, I would say im one of the top 10 in the class. Almost like all of them failed... Ben Chou got like 14/70... OMG.
For the ____, Im not going to say what subject it is. My class people would probably know what subject im referring to. And it sure aint hell Chinese also to let you know... This subject is fcuked up... I study so damn long the day before and turned out to be like this shit. Only two people in my class got A2 and thats the highest in my class. Like 9 people passed and the rest failed.....
FCUK!!!!!!

Thats total bullshit man...
Im going to bathe now, gotta go to chuch tomorrow and have to wake up early.
DAMN! The suvivor season has sadly ended...

SCHEDULE:

Monday: Prison Break
Tuesday: If I want to then its CSI
Wednesday: American Idol (Thats for the next week only then its kaput just like Survivor...)
Thursday: American Idol also (")
Friday: NO DAMN THING TO WATCH!!! Whats taking over Survivor???
Saturday: Whatever Saturday Night Movie thats good.
Sunday: Also the samn as Sat, and The Apprentice also.

Good thing I have my best friend to keep me company:)
MY LOVELY ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, SUCCULENT, MOUTH-WATERING, ADDICTIVELY WONDERFUL XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for Microsoft!
I Love you Bill Gates!
*Not in that sorta kind of way*

No comments: