Got the pictures of the beach trip from Heng Xuan's blog.
Here they are:
At the beach. If im not wrong this is Palawan Beach.
Hmm, I dont even want to say anything about this. Cause it just looks wierd. I dont know why Xuan took this. This is either Bryan or Keith, i still do not know.

Digging a big ass hole...
40 minutes later, haha, maybe not that long, like about 5 minutes later. Still diggong the big ass hole. I would be the one standing up looking the other way. My shorts pockets are out cause the sand would get stuck inside them.
It kinda got flooded cause the tide was coming in, i wonder what would happen if we just left him there:)
Now, the water is really starting to come in.
Aww, boohoo.
Finally we're done. Just putting in the final touches.
Thats about it. Theres this video of Slow getting out from his buried trap. That i will put some other time when Jian Her sends it to me tomorrow or something.













No comments:
Post a Comment