Chris Quay's Facebook profile

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To the ends of the Earth

Went to watch Indiana Jones with Jian Her and Justin today. Heng Xuan backed out last minute cause his mother didnt allow.

Met JH in school after his dental and went to Plaza Singapura. Played some arcade games then met Justin there. Played Time Crisis 3 until Stage 2 then I died. Then went to Yoshinoya (correct spelling???) to eat. Teriyaki Chicken yeah...

Ate and talked bullshit. Jian Her took super long to finish. Walked around after that and went back up to buy tickets for the 12.40 show. Bought popcorn and sprite then waited for the people to start allowing people into the cinema.

The show was kinda boring and retarded watching it the 2nd time...
OMG.
Im gonna watch it the 3rd time with Evin, Dennis and Jabez when I come back from China and Dennis comes back from Los Angeles. He better have bought me stuff from Disneyland. Ill KILL him if he doesnt! Haha.

Anyway, came back by MRT, when I reached Novena, I found out it was actually raining. So took a bus, 980, 1 stop ahead and dropped opposite my house. I stepped out of the bus and found out again that the rain was really just a drizzle... DAMN.

Went back, bathed and started playing XBox and now doing this. Thats it.
Have to start packing today for my China trip. Leaving on Friday in the morning.

No comments: