Chris Quay's Facebook profile

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ah my 200th post!(:

.

Free Cone Day was yesterday! Went to Cathay with Winston, Adam, Tim Huang, Nat and Rui Hao. Omg. I was so super sad they didnt have Cookie Dough!!:( Aww man. Oh well. It was good anyway. You can count on Singaporeans especially school people supporting all these free stuff. Haha.

.

Oh my goodness. Mid years is exactly 1 week from today, oh shit!! I hate being Sec 4:( I just want this year to be over with as soon as possible. I cant stand this stupid constant persuasion to study and all that stuff. I do study ok! Maybe not exactly sufficient but i do study! I've been doind chem for like the past 1 week or so. I can tell its improving! You should see my notes(: Haha. Especially organic chem, ohh man. I learnt today that esters are sweet smelling liquids. Fats are esters. Those pesky things hanging off your body. Yes, that blob of ugly thing people call spare tyres. Well, since fats are esters..... So fats are sweet smelling liquids?

No comments: