Chris Quay's Facebook profile

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Genocide

Black to white.
I squinted as I scanned across the battlefield,
searching for any sign of life.
PHWISH!!!
Something flew past my ear.
PHWISH!!!
Once again that something barely missed me.
PHWISH!!! PHWISH!!! PHWISH!!!
A whole barrage zoomed past me.
PHRCC!
Excruciating pain.
I got shot.
3 words going through my mind,
"Im a goner..."
I was fading,
I got up,
and I ran, and ran, and ran...
Through the masses of unmoving, unrecognisable corpses lying on the ground.
My legs gave way,
PLOMP!
Face first on the ground.
I lay there praying to God,
SAVE ME...

I slowly got up, brandishing my only weapon with me.
My last hope of survival.
A rubber band and a paper pallet.
IM SO DEAD!

-

This day marks the beginning of the
PAPER PALLET WARS!!!

-

Anyway, felt like putting that, this day really marks the start of the wars...
People were getting shot in class and stuff. I was sitting beside Chester to copy Geog stuff, and
PIACK!!!!!!
Straight at the neck.
Not me but Chester. HAHAHA......

Other then the hundreds, fine maybe not hundreds but tens and tens of pallets flying around, there was nothing much happening today.

So as promised, Ill put a song in today.


It Ends Tonight
The All-American Rejects
Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.
A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
Your finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight
Won't make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Now I'm on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It's my fault when your blind
It's better than I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you're the first to know
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right,
It's too late to fight,
It ends tonight,
Tonight,
Insight,
When darkness turns to light it ends tonight

No comments: