I came, I saw, I conquered.
Had PE today. We did handball...
It was actually quite fun.
Dennis lock was spoilt so he could not take out anything from his locker. You have to put the code then shake it like mad and if your lucky, you might get it open. I tried and I managed to open it for him:)
MAGIC HANDS!!!
Anyway, stupid Timothy Wong AKA Donkey face made my whole class stay back after school cause in assembly some people didnt listen to Seow and did not move up. Stupid reason right...
So then he told the whole class to stay back and line up in the tennis courts. WTH... So dumb la. Me, Dennis and Christian werent even there cause we had prefect duty but one for all, all for one i suppose. So then we stayed back. He started talking about some bullshit and released us. 10 minutes only.
Yeah anyway, maybe ill put some other song tomorrow or something. So wait for it...
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Veni,Vidi, Vici
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment